- First Lieutenant
- Posts: 32
- Joined: March 15th, 2017, 7:34 pm
- Location: Sweden
What we expect from our members
What we offer
- All members of the 112th must be at least 18 years old.
- Treat other as you wish to be treated yourself. Respect goes a long way, even if you don't agree on something.
- We expect you to have at least a basic level of knowledge whichever sim you're interested in playing with us.
- We have a dedicated TeamSpeak server: 220.127.116.11:8685 - pw=AIM9X
As long as we have open slots, anybody is welcome to join us on the TeamSpeak server for a chat, or if you have any questions.
- In between our members we have quite a few years of experience in BMS, DCS and ArmA.
Learning from each other is one of the great benefits of taking the sim experience online.
- We all have busy lives outside of online simming. This means we do not require anybody to have a minimum presence requirement.
However, pilots/soldiers who go inactive for several weeks without prior notice will be put on inactive.
- We are a pretty laid back bunch. In game there are no ranks, or forced brevity only communications.
A bit of common sense is more than enough to know when to take things seriously, or when it's ok to do some chit-chating.